Monday, September 2, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!!

Hi everyone!! I hope you all have been having a great weekend!! I had a mini vacation this weekend with my family in Chicago. I did stop at the AG place and I will share my pictures later this week. But, over the weekend, TL from AGgirl79.blogspot.com gave me the elegant blogger award!!


Yay!! I am so honored. The award originated from keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com.
Here are the rules.

THE RULES

-When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com. and the blog that nominated you

- Display the award button in a post

- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make up your own questions)

-Nominate 12 Bloggers

-Notify them that they have been awarded

Literally anyone I would give the award to has already been awarded, so I will skip that part. Sorry. 

Here are my answers to the questions.

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I had been reading and following blogs like Doll Diaries for a couple of years and kept thinking, "I could do that". So I set up my own blog almost a year ago and It has been so much fun.
2. What is your fashion style? 
I love dressing casually, but preppy. Some of my favorite outfits are my fitted t-shirts with a pair of cuffed jean shorts. 
. What is something none of your followers know about you? 
I have played clarinet for 4 years and this will be my 5th year. This summer I also learned flute and ukelele. 
 4. What are some of your blogging goals?
My main goal is to keep posting fun posts and to build a community around the blog.
 5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I love Target, Old Navy, The Container Store, and any store with modern and cool furniture.
 6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
I don't really have an ideal number, all I would like is that more and more people keep discovering my blog. I have to say though, 150+ would be a good number. 
7. What are your talents?
I am pretty smart, I play musical instruments, I love writing, and I am on the swim team. 
8. Are you a leader or a follower?
I am a bit of both. It really depends on the situation and the people.
 9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I recently put this on the cover of my journal for school-    
 
:)
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
I read tons and tons of books, so it is hard to pick a favorite. I loved the book The Fault In Our Stars. It is more of a 12 years old or older book though.
 
11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart- stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
I would choose Smart. 
12. What is your favorite flower?
Lily of the Valley. 
Thank you so much for the award TL!!!
I have a really really really cool craft for tomorrow so be sure to stop back by!!! 
Thanks for reading!!
~Hannah (the human) 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman