Yay!! I am so honored. The award originated from keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com.
Here are the rules.
-When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com. and the blog that nominated you
- Display the award button in a post
- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make up your own questions)
-Nominate 12 Bloggers
-Notify them that they have been awarded
Literally anyone I would give the award to has already been awarded, so I will skip that part. Sorry.
Here are my answers to the questions.
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I had been reading and following blogs like Doll Diaries for a couple of years and kept thinking, "I could do that". So I set up my own blog almost a year ago and It has been so much fun.
2. What is your fashion style?
I love dressing casually, but preppy. Some of my favorite outfits are my fitted t-shirts with a pair of cuffed jean shorts.
. What is something none of your followers know about you?
I have played clarinet for 4 years and this will be my 5th year. This summer I also learned flute and ukelele.
4. What are some of your blogging goals?
My main goal is to keep posting fun posts and to build a community around the blog.
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I love Target, Old Navy, The Container Store, and any store with modern and cool furniture.
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
I don't really have an ideal number, all I would like is that more and more people keep discovering my blog. I have to say though, 150+ would be a good number.
7. What are your talents?
I am pretty smart, I play musical instruments, I love writing, and I am on the swim team.
8. Are you a leader or a follower?
I am a bit of both. It really depends on the situation and the people.
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I recently put this on the cover of my journal for school-
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
I read tons and tons of books, so it is hard to pick a favorite. I loved the book The Fault In Our Stars. It is more of a 12 years old or older book though.
11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart- stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
I would choose Smart.
12. What is your favorite flower?
Lily of the Valley.
Thank you so much for the award TL!!!
I have a really really really cool craft for tomorrow so be sure to stop back by!!!
Thanks for reading!!
~Hannah (the human)