Friday, September 6, 2013

Fashion Friday!!

Well hello there my fellow Fashionistas! :) ok that was weird..... anyway I have many things to juggle during the school year....so I have decided to do at least one image every Friday. :(





I love jewelry! These fit me perfectly. :) I am a dancer, love our planet Earth, have been into owls and birds, and I love taking pictures as well. I would wear one of these with a simple lace shirt. 


This is the length most of these posts will be when I am writing them. :( Sorry I will try my best to be back next Wednesday!

Fashionably Yours,
Iman


2 comments:

  1. These are great necklaces, Iman.
    Short and sweet is just as good as a long post...remember quality not quantity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teachers say that all the time >.< and thanks I like to think "short and sweet" :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman