Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Trip To AG Mall of America!!!

Hi Guys!!About yesterday's post...

 We are not mad or upset at anyone or about anything, we just wanted to put a general reminder out there. We did not intend to offend anyone or make them upset.

Today's post is going to be made up of some pictures/comments on my experience at the American Girl Store located at Mall of America in Minnesota. Let's go!!!

Saige's Pajamas are really cute!

Saige is also really cute, but when I saw her I didn't feel as though she was as pretty in person, I don't know why as she seems gorgeous in every picture I have seen.

This outfit is nice, but the sweater material feels really thin and cheap, not thick like it looks.

Her gorgeous earrings.. too bad they are soo expensive!! :(

The tropical bloom outfit is adorable!! I prefer the old backpack though.

I love the locker but the school outfit on the left is not my favorite.

You can see the Nickelodeon theme park rollercoaster.

I love the pet birthday set!! Just a bit on the pricey side...

This MAG looks adorable with the braided headband!!

The Halloween outfits. The witch costume boots are not my favorite...

The guitar is soo cute but the strings feel flimsy, almost to the point where they would snap if it was gently strummed.

It is a nice set, though.


This MAG has cute hearing aids!!


I took down the lamp down from the nightstand to turn on the light, I am not sure if the batteries were worn down or not because it was very dim.

The shoes display.

The moccasins are not all that cute in person...

The espadrilles are ok.


The campus snack cart.

The locker pictures are not magnetic. Instead they slide into a little metal pocket on the door.

The lock is plastic but it actually locks.


I have to say the sunglasses look really nice.

The flute fingering chart and the music book on the stand.



The classroom scene has Mckenna's hamster on it.


Can you see the resemblance???

The polka dot bath wrap is actually thin and almost a bit scratchy. I expected it to be plush and I was disappointed. 


Meatloaf looks grumpy and not happy to be wearing the collar here. Plus, bulldogs can barely jump as they are soo stocky. The dress is pretty cute. I like the colors.

The bun is a nice touch but not something I would buy.

They were playing the Saige movie so I caught the end and watched what was cut off by the breaking news.

And those are all of my pictures!! Thanks for reading this really looong post!!!! 
~Hannah (the human)



1 comment:

  1. I love your trip review.
    It's funny, I thought the locker would be bigger than it is.
    Love Meatloaf, you're right about the jumping though.
    Is the cello still available?

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman