Friday, August 2, 2013

Fashion Friday!!

Hello everyone!! It is Fashion Friday!!! Yay! :) Let's get started!!!

This pretty blue dress has a gorgeous shade of summery blue! I love the lacey crochet pattern. The dress is modest but it is still cool enough for summer! I would wear some white shoes with this dress, either thong sandals, peep-toe flats, or pumps. A colorful shoulder bag, white pearl earrings, and a messy bun would complete the cool yet chic summer feel!!



I love this outfit that would be perfect for a night out when it gets cooler at night. It is cute but also casual. Jeans with that many holes are not cool in my book. I love love love Toms!! To brighten up the outfit I would get the Toms in a soft pink shade to match the scarf. I am not a huge fan of the purse, and would much rather just carry the essentials (phone, wallet, etc.) in my pockets. If necessary I would bring a purple wristlet. A smaller pair of earrings would make this the perfect outfit.

These bight pink and orange sandals would add the perfect pop of color to any outfit!! What I love about these sandals is that they feel a bit like flip-flops but are more dressy. I have sandals similar to these and I wear them all the time with white denim shorts and a solid color tee. These also look nice with knee length sundresses.
 These infinity scarves would be the perfect accessory to add a little warmth on a cooler day. I would wear these with a flouncy white skirt, solid color tank top with a lighter shade quarter length sleeve cropped cardigan, and flats. These would also add a cute touch to a spaghetti-strap sundress!

These nails are cute, casual and fun!! They are bright and colorful and would brighten any day!!! I would love a manicure like this! A casual but bright sweatshirt, jeans, and Toms would make this manicure pop!! 

I hope you enjoyed this week's Fashion Friday! I had lots of fun writing it!!! Check back tomorrow for Saturday Sites!!
~Hannah (the human)


1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit. Also not a fan of the purse. I think it should be grey or pink to match the shoes and scarf.

    Also love the infinity scarves.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman