Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Infinity Scarf!!!

Inspired by the Spicy's Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 1 Infinity scarf I made my own. I think Hannah (the human) may need to reread the instructions to the camera as there is a lot of glare in the pictures!! Anyway...

SUPPLIES:

  • a scarf (doll sized) or knit your own scarf!!! (see below picture for length)
  • a safety pin (a needle and thread works too but make sure you have your parents permission)
 I had a super long doll scarf from my grandma and when I saw it I knew what I would do with it.

This is just a length comparison:)

I used a safety pin because I wanted to be able to take it out.

Just loop it around your neck for a cool new look. I wore short sleeves because I was worried that I might cook!!
Have fun with your new scarf!!!
- Hanna (the doll)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman