Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cherry Pepsi!!!!

First of all, I am so sorry for the delay. I have had a lot of activities and homework, although my procrastination is to blame on the homework part of it.:p Anyways, when I got the gel clings at Target I also found this Wild Cherry Pepsi.



It was $1 in the dollar section but this was a long time ago...


It is lip balm and it is actually quite good!


I was surprised that the cap came off!!!



It even has all of the writing! (not sure if this is good or bad)


Hanna (the doll) can hold it with some help from a clear elastic!
Keep checking back for more posts- I don't think I'll have much homework.
-Hannah (the human)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman