Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog Spotlight: AG Girl!!!

Hi everyone!!! I hope you are all enjoying your week!!! I am here today to do a little blog spotlight. Today's blog spotlight is on....

AG Girl!!!!!

This blog is written by TL Irvin, who comments on this blog frequently. It is a fairly new blog, so I can't do much but to say that your blog is adorable!!! She has lots of cute photostories featuring all of her dolls, as well as a super-cute Meet the Dolls page that I know she has been working hard on. :) So far she has Saige, Kit, and Kanani's profiles up. Anyways, head on over to AG Girl and take a look!!! I am sure you will love it!!! (TL, keep up the fabulous work!!!!)
~Hannah (the human)

1 comment:

  1. I was not expecting to be on a blog spotlight!
    Thank you so much!
    -TL and the dolls

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman