Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Polls!!!

Hi everyone!!! I don't know if you have noticed, but I don't have another question for a new poll to put up. Please leave a comment with a question and answers. I won't publish it so it remains a secret. If you want to make sure I have received it, leave another comment and just ask!!! I will reply to that one!! :) If you have any more questions on how this works I wrote up a post here explaining how it all works!!! Thanks again!!!

~Hannah (the human)

P.S. And if I don't receive a question by this weekend, Iman and I will just make one up. :) I leave for camp early Sunday morning and I want to have a new poll up. Feel free to keep commenting after, just I won't be able to do much with the blog next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman