Friday, October 11, 2013

A lady in a red dress...

Hey Fashionistas, How's the styling going?! ^_^ Look at this precious picture perfect moment. (hah that was almost a full on alliteration) Yes......I am a geek......but a chic geek (haha....no...) :)


This picture symbolizes how I feel when I hang out with friends and when I dance. I love this RED dress it is beautiful and looks lovely on this young maiden (where did that come from?) O.o The big flower on the shoulder is not my favorite but I think it would look gorgeous if it was moved down to the right side of the waistline. The bow formed from the sash is  A pretty crown rope twist braid (see here) and barefoot running through the forest and stopping when fully surrounded by trees to twirl and swirl around and watch my skirt flare out (or perhaps in a meadow?) would be my picture perfect moment. :)

Fashionably Yours,
Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman