Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hello International Readers!!!

Hi everyone!!
I was looking at my blog statistics, and I noticed that I have readers from all over!!! To name a few...

  • Romania
  • Argentina
  • India
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Turkey
That is sooo cool and awesome!!! I don't know if any of you actually live there or are just visiting, but I was shocked. So, to all of my foreign readers... Hello!!! I just wanted to give all of you guys a special shout-out!!!

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who reads my blog!!! And don't forget that you can always submit a question for our weekly question polls!!!
Hannah (the human)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, but if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!!!! Thanks!!!
Hannah, Hanna, and Iman